Its that time of year everyone, the cold is going away and the sun is shining again; that is unless you’re lucky enough to be in California or Florida! What is a better way to start the Spring and Summer Months off than with at party for your business? We have compiled a list of 5 ideas to make sure your corporate party beats out everyone else.
1. Team VolunteeringIf you’re like the rest of us you probably see that the long cold months, (especially in Minnesota!) usually bring down the overall moral of the office. One of the most scientifically proven ways to feel better about yourself is doing something good for someone else! Not only will this bring good to the community, it will also result in a great team building exercise. This is why we put volunteering as number one on our list. Head to Volunteer Match to find out what best fits your team!
2. Improv ClassNow, here at the comedian agency we know that laughter really is the best best medicine. It is also one of the best ways to get your office out of that winter funk. The best part is, you can take your entire team to an improv class and get everyone up and laughing! Just search your local improv classes to find the best one for your team!
3. Hire a MagicianI don’t know if you know this, but magicians aren’t just for kids or over the top shows in Las Vegas. You can hire a magician to bring right into your office! A magician will bring plenty of laughs and entertainment to give everyone that boost needed have a great summer. Follow this link to hire some of the best magicians in the country!
4. Game NightIf you want to stay in and save a little money, have a game night! You can bring games such as Monopoly or Life, all the way to Blackjack and Poker. Game nights allow employees and their family to see the workplace in a different setting while at the same time having fun and playing their favorite games. If you want to spice it up a bit, have an auction or set up prizes. We do this all the time and even have charity events to bring the public as well as local charities to benefit from the fun!
5. Hire a ComedianThat’s right! We saved the best for last, hiring a comedian is a sure way to lighten office mood and bring incredible amounts of laughter for everyone; this includes the accounting department, you know who you are! We have comedians for everyone occasion all across the United States, and we set up everything to get your party to the top. Check out some of our corporate comedians and see who will work best for your party.
from Hire A Comedian - Feed https://www.comedianagency.com/5-corporate-party-ideas-energize-team/
Hi I am Anne Lacey, live in USA. I love comedy and I like live comedy acts.